Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reasons for Acceptance

             I am not only special I am exceptional. I can climb to the top of the ifel tower in less than a minute. I can read a university textbook in a fraction of a second. I can slurp a bowl of soup without making a sound. I can create a Picasso painting only using my pinky. I can write an essay more superior than an intellectual professor. I can make a salad. I am superwoman.
            Not only are people like me resourceful, people like me live in the African jungle with no more than a single article of clothing. People like me walk on water with a pair of running shoes. People like me can thrash Mr. Van Camp in Jeopardy. People like me say no to face book at school. We are intelligent.
In my life I have helped the homeless. In my life I have fashioned a cure for cancer. In my life people want to be me. In my life I can move from place to place using telecommunication. In my life cooking cupcakes can be made in five minutes instead of the average twenty. In my life I can read the Harry Potter series in less than an hour. People praise me.
On Mondays I climb mountains, on Tuesdays I kick butt at video games. On Wednesdays I accelerate down side streets going 800 kilometers an hour. On Thursdays bike across Canada in less than a hour, on Fridays I walk the town on Penticton in a chicken costume. On Saturdays I stay in bed all day, and on Sundays I trudge across the Sahara desert fending off killer ants. I’m magic.
But my life is still not complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment